This ultra-rare, 1970 Challenger T/A is a one year only production run built between February 04,1970 and May 05,1970. There were only 2400 T/A’s built for USA. This FULL NUMBERS MATCHING 2 door, hardtop, 4 speed is an all original classic! This car has been family owned since 1971 and was bought from a dealership in Central Minnesota. The stock factory burnt orange color was reapplied over original. Under the hood is a rebuilt 340 6 Pack power plant original along with original backseats, dash, and intake. All original material that is not in the car is stored away and kept and will come with the car. The interior carpet and front seets were completely restored back to factory fresh condition. Please email me to stop in and see for yourself what a stunning example this T/A is.
- Year: 1970
- 2 Door Coupe
- Body Style: Challenger T/A
- Mileage: Odometer reads 120,000 : Rebuilt 26,000 Miles
- Interior:Dark Burnt Orange-FK5
- Exterior: Dark Burnt Orange-FK5 with Black stripes
- Engine Size: 340 six pack
- Transmission: 4 speed manual
- Everything original and restored over the past 27 years (Original Motor, Intake, Backseats, and Dash. New Headliner and Carpet.)
This combination is only 1 of 1 known to exist and documented by Galen’s Registry(April 7, 2009) !
- This is #133 of 1050 -JH23J0′s = registered in VIN sequence
- and #55 of 477 -JH23J0′s = w/o A62-Rallye Instruments
- and #37 of 297 -JH23J0′s = w/D32-Transmission
- and #26 of 209 -JH23J0′s = w/C16+D32-Combination
- and #3 of 15 -JH23J0′s = w/FK5-Roof & Body Paint (Dark Burnt Orange)
- and #1 of 1 -JH23J0′s = w/above combination
I am looking for $60,000. Please email your best offer and contact information to email@example.com. ONLY SERIOUS OFFERS PLEASE!!! Remember, this is a one of a kind, only one known to exist!!!